Loading...

THIS SONG WAS INDEED EXTRAORDINARY WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END IS FANTASTIC





1. Heal the World - Michael Jackson
It is one of the awesome heart touched one song...
I salute MJ for his deep heart and hard work done in this song...M+41
I loved it so much I cried during the music video M+31
Its number one for a reason ya because its just the most touching song who could ever find about the world!M+23
Let's listen the song and make our world a better place.
2Fix You - Coldplay
This song is so great you just need to listen to it it will touch your hearts
3The Winner Takes It All - Abba4. THIS USED TO BE MY PLAY GROUND MADONNA
Better than heal the world

And was a no1 hit

Madonna is queen of music!

And has outlived everyone ahahaM+53
A little bit sad but still very beautiful, emotional and so deep song - Irina2932M+28
This song makes me cry, man! And I don't cry easily!M+10
I just love this song awesome : )
http://www.thetoptens.com/most-touching-songs/

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright Amour | Designed By AFROPIXELS MEDIA CO. LTD
Back To Top